Thursday, May 6, 2010

Halle Berry Confirms What I’ve Suspected All Along…



Beauty isn’t everything.


Just because you are beautiful, doesn’t mean you aren’t a head case. And, Halle Berry, my dear friends, is a major head case. Before you get your feathers ruffled … allow me to explain.

She is perhaps the most beautiful woman in the world. A style icon that graces the covers of fashion and celebrity magazines. A beautiful mother with a sweet baby girl. She’s an Oscar winner, she sells us Revlon make up. She’s also a head case.

Because I am an equal opportunity offender, I felt the need to post about Ms. Berry’s latest relationship conundrum. Last week, it was announced she and her model boyfriend (who is also the father of her baby) decided to split. Hmmm, seems she’s been through a lot of men.

Let’s look at a history of Halle’s men to support my argument that she’s a head case.

David Justice: the handsome baseball player from the Atlanta Braves was really the first public relationship Halle had. She was an up and coming actress and he was a handsome and popular baseball player. They were married and they seemed to be the perfect match. When the split, it was revealed that Justice was abusive to Berry. NO WOMAN (OR MAN) SHOULD STAY IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP!!!!! So she gets a pass.

Then, Halle became involved with Eric Benet, an R & B and soul singer. Many thought this was the relationship that would make her happy. She was finally out of the abusive relationship with David Justice and the beautiful Ms. Berry was married to a man who loved and respected her. Until they broke up. Halle claims he cheated on her 27 times. Here is where I ask the obvious question in everyone’s mind…

WHO CHEATS ON FREAKIN’ HALLE BERRY, UNLESS….. She’s a head case????

In 2005-2006, everyone thought Halle had finally found it—the elusive love of her life that had previously evaded her. She gave birth to a daughter in 2008. The father of her baby is Gabriel Aubry, a beautiful model and nine years her junior. They were the most beautiful couple on any red carpet in Hollywood. A beautiful model and perhaps the world’s most beautiful woman.

Of course, they have broken up.

Oh, one thing I failed to mention that has always bugged me about Halle Berry. It has pretty much been swept under the rug (by some pretty good PR folks, I might add.) In 2000, she was in a hit-and-run accident near the Sunset Strip. She injured a woman, and drove away to get medical attention for herself! What??!!??!!??! Are you kidding me? It was also revealed she was in a similar accident a few years prior and ran away from the scene. Unbelievable. Berry was sued by the woman she injured and Berry settled.

Of course, this is all my opinion, but I still stand by it. Beauty isn’t everything. She keeps having issues with men and seems so “unlucky in love.” I think she’s not so unlucky as she is a “head case in love.” I’m just sayin’…

No comments:

Post a Comment