Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Grotto's Not Just a Place at the Playboy Mansion

So I knew it was a beautiful place-the grotto they call it. But let's face it, it is at the graveyard. When I think of grotto, my mind wanders to the Playboy mansion, with Playboy bunnies and Hef in his pajamas and smoking jacket, but I digress.

Anyway, we've been needing some new photos of our Toots McGee, and a friend of mine let me know about a photographer who is trying to get her business started-- Shannon Payne. Well, I am very pleased and I haven't even seen all of the photos yet.

http://shannonpaynephotography.blogspot.com

All in all, the session went great. He was dressed to the nines, looking like a Gap or Polo ad. Ridiculous. but so cute. Thanks, Shannon. We'll spread the word about your photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment