Tuesday, November 10, 2009

WTF w/ Lady GaGa?


I've been following this Lady Gaga fascination for some time, and I have to finally ask the question... WTF?


I mean seriously, the lady never wears pants. Doesn't she get cold? Some might think she is a fashion genius, but honestly, she wears so much weirdness on her face.


Her music is ok, i get tired of hearing it EVERYWHERE, but her choices in fashion are just weird. She wears bird's nests on her face, and this photo has her face covered in lace.
Perhaps I am getting old. Maybe I am a fuddy duddy, but gees, her choices are just weird.
Perez Hilton, one of my favorite celeb bloggers, seems to be in love with her. He dressed up as her for Halloween, and yikes, it was a bit scary. But she is always scary to look at, so....

No comments:

Post a Comment