Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow can be a Ray of Sunshine



What a surprise! Waking up to unexpected snow on a Monday! It's cool when it isn't expected. Of course, I live in Memphis, so it is never expected. Bet TDOT was keeping that one snow plow busy.

Tripp had a great time yesterday in the snow. Uncle Jeff, Taylor and Jordan came over and Tom and Tripp built a snow man with them. The snow man (which Tripp named Charlie) tumped over at about 4 p.m., but he gave us something to look at in the afternoon out of the window.

Of course, I thought for sure we would be home today (why do I listen to weather casters again? haven't I learned?) and let Tripp stay up until 9 p.m. But, we are back to normal again today. Some pretty white stuff on the ground today, and a bit cold. But it is February.

Enjoy it while it lasts, kids. It will soon be Spring (thank goodness!) with snow no where to be seen.



1 comment:

  1. Great snowman Tripp!! I couldn't believe it either on Monday. A very nice surprise!! I didn't go back to bed like I had hoped.

    ReplyDelete