Saturday, February 27, 2010

I Passed!

After sitting in the doctor's office for nearly 4 hours, drinking a nasty, gross flat orange soda-like substance full of sugary sweet, and being stuck in the arm for blood 4 times, I passed my glucose test. No gestational diabetes!

Hooray!

I celebrated with a variety of ethnic food this week-- which has been my craving with this pregnancy. Tuesday with Pho Ga and shrimp spring rolls (YUMMY), Wednesday after the test was sushi (my doc said I can have it, so don't worry) and Thursday as Pei Wei (tried a new dish-- Thai Dynamite -- I highly recommend it!) Do you see a pattern? I had a lady ask me if my baby daddy was Asian. I said, "no, he looks like Opie Taylor!"

Thanks to everyone who was thinking of me while I endured the test. :) Baby Ray is getting close to making his/her debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment