Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am the epitome of uncomfortable-ness

I'm not even sure that is a word, but you catch my drift. I am 32 weeks pregnant and can't get comfortable. I go to the doctor next week and I am sure I am measuring more than 32 weeks. I am also sure this will be a big baby. (Come on! We are not small people, so we won't have a small baby. Tripp weighed 9 pounds 2 ounces when he was born!)

Anyway, I am thankful to have a great husband who is doing almost everything around the house right now. He tells me, "you go sit down. you need to put your feet up." And I am taking advantage of his helpfulness. Thanks, Tom!

My mom has also been extremely helpful. She has been helping with laundry and the ironing (which I detest).

It's hard to believe that in 7 weeks we will have a new little bundle of joy (and also a little bundle of poop, pee and crying.) Big brother is excited about what's in store, and can't wait to meet the baby. Since we don't know the gender, we are excited about guessing what it is. Although frankly, I am tired of guessing. I just want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment