Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Perfect Brownie Pan = Perfect Brownies

I've been talking about getting a perfect brownie pan for months. Well, friends, I am the lucky recipient of one, thanks to my co-workers (Thanks, Toni!)

Tripp and I decided to try it out and I thought I would blog about it. It is very easy to use, and I have photos to prove it. We used a simple Duncan Hines brownie mix (I think boxed brownies tend to be more moist and chewier than homemade) and they turned out simply delightful!

First, we mixed up the box of brownie mix with your requisite oil and eggs.



Then, Tripp poured into the brownie pan. (we added a few chocolate chips because I think there is no such thing as brownies that are too chocolate-y.)




Tripp stirred the chips into the pan.




Of course, Tripp had some of the batter. YUMMY! (and had to take a picture of himself!)





It was then time for the separator device. This nifty gadget ensures your brownies are the perfect size. (in my pan, I get 12 quite large brownies, YUM!)




Off into the oven they went, per the instructions, and voila! Perfect brownies!



I give the perfect brownie pan an A +++.

No comments:

Post a Comment