Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hair Envy

I have major hair envy. I see someone's hair and I want it. I must have it. I will do anything to get it. I think it's because I went for a very long time and didn't do anything with my hair. After I got married, I cut it off (that's what brides do, right?) Anyway, then I let it grow, just to see if I could. I kept it in a pony tail most of the time, so I decided to cut it off again, and I loved it. Then I got bangs because I saw someone with great bangs, and then I hated them. Then I decided to cut it shorter, because I saw someone with short hair and I liked it. For a bit. Then right before Zane was born, I decided to get it even shorter. I went to someone new (I don't have an allegiance to any hair dresser) and I did not like what she did. At all.

So, it's been 11 weeks since I got it cut and it has grown out a little (it's still short of course) and I can't decide if I should grow it into a bob like I had before (and I liked) or if I should keep it shorter (which I also liked.) I really need to make up my mind.

I really wish my hair envy would go away. It bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment