Thursday, July 1, 2010

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


Hello my name is Dawn and I'm a snorer. A BIG, LOUD snorer. It's caused some frustration in my house. It seems I snore loudly. It is worse when I am pregnant, but doesn't get softer for some time. And when your husband is a light sleeper, that can be a problem. I feel guilty because I am sleeping away and he is not. He is frustrated because he knows I can't help it. I tried Breathe Right strips, throat sprays, a wedge pillow. Nothing worked. Then, the Pure Sleep device came into our lives.

We resisted it for a while. We thought surely it must be a sham. And at $60 plus shipping and handling, it isn't cheap. But it worked! Can you hear Tom singing Hallelujah?????????

It's almost like a retainer and you boil it in water for a minute, then fit it to your mouth. The trick is to push out your lower jaw. Apparently, that opens up your airway a bit and keeps you from snoring. It is glorious, or so my husband says. My snoring wasn't bothering me at all.

1 comment: